Wednesday 13 March 2013


There is a story behind every faces….
I have a strong reason to believe that every face we see on the street has a story to tell, a story to bury within, a story to spread across the persons with similar fate and faces. Always looking for someone to hear it through with compassion, share it to the ill-fated a soul like them so that burden unleashes by itself..but only a few lucky ones get to be that privileged. The moment one goes through can never be the same to others, the moment on the cold dark cell, the moment in the time of stupidity, insanity, those watchful eyes, penetrating voices and melancholy call…everyone has their own share of happiness and sorrows. To live and live it through is two different things for which I would say - One doesn’t need life to live a life but needs the heart to do so… whenever I see and meet people, I have been very meticulous to consider the things from their point of view, try to walk with them in their darkest hour, try to look through their eyes and with their perspective. Many of the times I have been blessed to have found people like me and blessed enough to unleash the burden that I have been carrying within my soul…but like always nothing lasts forever. People come and go, I continue to long for more and story keeps compiling, keeps unfolding and rolling…But yesterday I found the only person whom I can lean on and believe in, share everything that has been inside me since the day I started to feel blood in my vein and  pain in the heart... because he has been through the same, walked all along with me in my best of days and worst of nights.. it's you, man, you are the one… whose face I see in the mirror…at last we met …phew!!!

2 comments:

  1. AACHA....
    a story teller inside an architect...quite surprising to me particularly!

    phew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks broda....sme1 der to appreciate d life's various lesson...watch der wil b more to come.....

    ReplyDelete

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...