Friday 29 March 2013


Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I WON…

Yes!! I do admit that I have been very bad..absolutely bad to so many people..cause they only know that they were the one responsible for that state of mine…yes!! I have fallen in and outta love several times like normal humans do…cause I too had an untamed heart then…. I have traveled through this ugly road cause that was the only way I knew then….. I have fought with the dragons inside me and at times I have been scared to death cause of the excruciating pain thus caused…

...yes! I got intoxicated in order to take myself away from those shit that life had given to me…it gave me a magical relief and made me delusional….to forget you were not a choice but a compulsion…I had to rearrange myself in a new world without you…Yes! I have cried while walking through the rain….tried to talk with those stars.... gazed at the moon hoping for some signs & answers …..Yes! I have been human on several occasions of my life….but in the end.. the feeling didn't change the reality…

And when I look back now…I have no regrets..what I am right now is the consequences of my choice,... I am the only one responsible for myself…
My past is here to guide me ..not to judge me…I am PROUD to be MYSELF.

2 comments:

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...