Sunday 31 March 2013

A Silly METAPHOR.........4th Sept.2011, Pondicherry (somewhere in South India)..
..
..2day morning my LAPTOP  got crashed, I was 
NUMB, STUNNED, SHOCKED for awhile.... everything seemed so plain..suddenly cos that was my only source of entertainment during dis trip to Pondicherry....but now by evening I've come to my senses.., I' ve accepted the reality,... I've picked it up to its case,... all d accessories related to it have been put into its storage till it gets to repair,.....now I've found out the solace in my iPod nano n book that I didn't care when laptop was oozing its charm....perhaps dis d way it works wit d life too..... when someone near n dear one leaves your life for bigger purpose or 4evr...it certainly takes times 2 adjust wit d loss..but eventually we do...we try 2 distance 4rm d things that would remind us of the person..we have lost...only difference is the damage to the laptop is reparable... n loss of human isn't....n...we have 2 live with it.....

1 comment:

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...