Friday 5 April 2013

Intricacies in life...........

...Intricacies in LIFE...
.........is it a single biggest mistake of my life that keeps determining my future steps????..or its just that I ain't strong enough to get over it...!! or my quest for better life is so weak and fragile...that every time it keeps crashing down whenever I try to move on to better WORLD....with BETTER HUMAN.... and still question remains that am I entitle to feel alive again???.. or its just that my quest for better future is so vague and demanding....Who's there to decide for me??..or is it all about ME or am i here to live life for others???..i ain't no even iota of reason that why things have been happening all this while....in such a NASTY NOTE.....and it continues  still......but at the end of my so-called PROMISING LIFE..i only know that its gonna BLOW UP with the WIND....and only thing that will remain is faded MEMORIES in some people's heart till they are ALIVE.......and sooner they too will suffer from AMNESIA.....what the HECK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...