Wednesday 10 July 2013

Something never changes….



Men with troubled & sweaty faces, boys with extra energy & increased chivalry, garden with aged flowers.., shops with no change, hearts with no brakes, few heartbreaks,..gang of girls…..witchy women…people with faulty organ, evil intentions…believer of false promises…,smiling faces to welcome the miracle…bachelor prides, unspoken words, unrehearsed proposals, unwanted fevers, unknown sensations, untested proximities... couples all around, love all around . ... all in the middle of a chilled July morning ..Locked within the so-called this pretty WORLD in a dense intricate pattern... Unabashed & Unabated ...


Something never changes ... :)
Another promised day has stepped in ….hoping to mend the broken soul…n bleeding pride…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...