Tuesday 9 July 2013

Why?....
Life's full of mystery & sorrow....(as usual)...
... it's always other way around...
..always hangs on to be or not to be...
..so many roles to be played...
..sometimes smile without the reason...
          ..mystery thickens.
...mystery thickens more as the plot comes to an end...
...love finds....love dies
..soul cries..soul mate runs
nevertheless, this wild heart never stops to beat..until the day we breathe our last air...
...perhaps the plot remains thick as usual,....even if we die...
..but we still long to be back after all these,..to feel free and alive again...
..but as usual life's mystery...
..and it cannot be UNFOLD.....fellas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life...

Life's various lessons: Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life... : Yes!!! Dat was Yesterday………..I Fought for my life ….n I ...